Cert II in Security Operations
Anodyne Services Australia (ASA) and Diverse Training Concepts (DTC) welcomes your participation on this course CPP20212 Certificate II in Security Operations. These instructions are a guide for the trainee on how to work through this online system.
Your course contact is the instructor whose details will appear on the website upon your registration. If you have any queries, you may contact the instructor at any time by email or mobile phone.
You are required to login each time you wish to participate in the course. Please ensure your password is kept safe from persons not authorised to access this course. Please also note that your access will time-out if the system is left inactive for long periods of time. The system will prompt you to login again when this occurs.
To achieve the qualification CPP20212 Certificate II in Security Operations, the trainee must demonstrate competency in the following units of competency:
- CPPSEC2001A Communicate Effectively in the Security Industry
- CPPSEC2002A Follow Workplace Safety Procedures in the Security Industry
- CPPSEC2003B Work Effectively in the Security Industry
- CPPSEC2004B Respond to a Security Risk Situation
- CPPSEC2005A Work as Part of a Security Team
- CPPSEC2006B Provide Security Services to Clients
- CPPSEC2011B Control Access To and Exit From Premises
- CPPSEC2012A Monitor and Control Individual and Crowd Behaviour
- CPPSEC2014A Operate Basic Security Equipment
- CPPSEC2015A Patrol Premises
- CPPSEC3002A Manage Conflict Through Negotiation
- CPPSEC3003A Determine Response to Security Risk Situation
- CPPSEC3007A Maintain Security of Environment
- CPPSEC3013A Control Persons Using Empty Hand Techniques
- HLTAID003 Provide First Aid
The course requires that you work through each lesson and respective activity in sequence as listed in the course menu listed on the left hand side of the page.
The system will not permit you to skip a lesson or activity. You must complete the course in accordance with the listed sequence.
All practical lessons are conducted at ASA and DTC work sites, by arrangement with the trainee or the client.