Drug and Alcohol Screening Courses
This online training provides skills and knowledge required to perform Breath Alcohol Testing in line with the AS 3547:1997.
This training applies to all personnel by adding to the health and safety of a company and its employees.
At the completion of this online training you will be familiar with:
- Standards and policy familiarisation
- Classifications, Information and Marking
- Modes of Testing
- Operating the Device (Active Mode)
- Operating the Device (Passive Mode)
- Viewing the Measurements
- Calibration, Maintenance and Cleaning